Detailing is an excellent way to make your vehicle look brand new. Every car should get detailed at least once to bring it back to its brand-new condition. However, the reality is that you can’t get your vehicle detailed every time it gets dirty. You will have to keep up with the essential maintenance, yourself in-between visits to us. We’ve broken down some of the best ways you can use to keep the interior clean. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
What types of cleaners are there?
- A spray usually handles multiple surfaces of the interior, therefore, saving you some money.
- Interior wipes are great for thoroughly cleaning hard to reach nooks and crannies of the interior, and they can give off the illusion of the car just being professionally detailed. They can take longer to use than a spray, though, and aren’t always as versatile.
- Wax is perfect for cleaning any leather surfaces of the car and gives the area a rejuvenated look.
What are the key features to look out for in a cleaner?
- Just like for humans, UV protection is essential for your car. UV rays beat down on your vehicle every day, which eventually wears down the car. This wear results in color fading and surface cracking.
- Dust happens in cars too. You’re always getting in and out of your car bring dirt and debris in and out. Interior cleaners with a dust repellent in it help reduce that buildup on your dashboard, console, display, or anyplace else in your vehicle.
- Products that have multiple uses is ideal. If you’re doing a quick cleaning, you generally don’t have time to sort through 10 different products for the interior of your car. An all in one product is perfect for those faster situations, and they save money, which you can then put towards a professional detailing job.
- You do have to do some research about the products. Some of them claim they’re the best out there, but they may end up doing more damage — research before buying. If you’re not sure, we’ll be able to point you in the right direction.